PDA

View Full Version : The Silver Gods are frowning again! Whats up with that?

CODY
04-19-2012, 10:17 PM
I am so glad that you guys are finding the Silver! Last three hunts, ZERO! The Silver Gods are truly frowning on me! Got out this morning for four hours. Got permission to hunt a church that was established in 1906, the house next door that was a rooming house in the early 1900's. And the vacant lot next to the house where a house use to be. Got a about $2.00 in clad and a Shell Mr. President coin game coin. Millard Fillmore. These were made in the 60's. I finished the church grounds, which were small. Nothing but a few pennies. Clean as a whistle. I think some one has already hunted it. The guy who lives in the house, also owns the church property and vacant lot. He has lived there for 20 years and said no one has hunted it since he has lived there. Got started on the house but had to quit to take care of some buisness.

aloldstuff
04-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Cody, most all of us, excluding Angel and Randy go thru these silverless spells. Hang in there and as Snapolson says when you least expect it silver will appear. I find that if I pull out my silver display book and look at the silvers it helps somehow. Have you tried talking to your jar....lol.

dalewestaby
04-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Im not finding any silver either, which is why I have been not posting pics. :tongue: Gooood luck on the next hunt.

POKIE73
04-20-2012, 05:50 AM
it happens to all of us sooner or later you will have your good and bad days keep your chin up they will come dennis

randy
04-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Those silver gods can be fickle. Keep at it, and they'll be back.

coop
04-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Hope ya get some silver on your next hunt!!!

Snapolson
04-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah Dennis, don't worry! I swear there are hunts that I go on where I swing for hours and nothing but junk and maybe a couple of wheats. But then I have the hunts where the silver shows up after five minutes of hunting! I don't understand it but that's the way it goes it seems.

AmxFred
04-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Silver is very strange. :thinkingabout: I went no silver for 6 hunts. >:/ Then I go 8 hunts in a row with silver. <: Then my streak ends and I go no silver again for one hunt. :crying02: Now I am three in a row on silver again. :drool: All I ask is for one silver every hunt just to keep my sanity. >:{

JTGOLD
04-20-2012, 12:38 PM
hang in there you will get some silver,just got to get the coil over it,nice hunt.

CODY
04-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Cody, most all of us, excluding Angel and Randy go thru these silverless spells. Hang in there and as Snapolson says when you least expect it silver will appear. I find that if I pull out my silver display book and look at the silvers it helps somehow. Have you tried talking to your jar....lol.

I will talk to the Jar! lol

OxShoeDrew
04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Highs and lows I guess.. :dontknow:
I do like the Fillmore token, I found one similar a few weeks back. Get back to that house.

jkress
04-20-2012, 10:03 PM
lol It can be frustrating sometimes. :yes:
Seems like just when you think you have it figured out... all silver coins run for cover. crying01
You'll get them soon. thumbsup01

Fire Fighter 43
04-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Hang in there Cody, your coil will eventually get over some silver, keep swinging. Congrats on some nice finds.