PDA

View Full Version : Metal Detecting & Exploring Cellar Holes on the Old Barn Road (VIDEO)

NicktheMainer
04-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Here's my newest video, hope you enjoy.

Metal Detecting & Exploring Cellar Holes on the Old Barn Road (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHltHYrVcI#ws)

Snapolson
04-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Awesome finds. Great vid too! Congrats!

del
04-22-2012, 11:14 AM
great video Nick |:cheering: |:cheering: you have so much going for you young man, you live in a great area with lots of history , your very enthusiastic and if you keep your interests in the hobby...
your going to be a great detectorists :perfect10:

but please...
be careful out in them woods theres a lot of wildlife up there in Maine .

NicktheMainer
04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
great video Nick |:cheering: |:cheering: you have so much going for you young man, you live in a great area with lots of history , your very enthusiastic and if you keep your interests in the hobby...
your going to be a great detectorists :perfect10:

but please...
be careful out in them woods theres a lot of wildlife up there in Maine .

Oh yeah, I was very cautious in those woods, I had to keep looking behind my back every time I head a noise haha. The swampy area seemed like a place a moose or black bear might hang around.

CODY
04-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Great video, Congrats. Remeber, the things that go bump in the night.........must sleep somewhere during the day!

Fire Fighter 43
04-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Nice video Nick, WTG |:cheering: You should also post some pictures not all members watch the videos and if your finds ever get recommended for a banner spot a picture is needed. Great hunt and keep up the good work.

aloldstuff
04-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Always enjoy watching your videos. Cool looking beaver dam, we had one in the area that I grew up in and we found that if you crept up real slow and quite we had a better change of seeing the beavers. Once the beavers heard or spotted us it just took one slap of a tail and they were gone. Congrats on getting the IH. How are the ticks up your way?

NicktheMainer
04-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Always enjoy watching your videos. Cool looking beaver dam, we had one in the area that I grew up in and we found that if you crept up real slow and quite we had a better change of seeing the beavers. Once the beavers heard or spotted us it just took one slap of a tail and they were gone. Congrats on getting the IH. How are the ticks up your way?

Funny you should ask about the ticks, they are bad! Last year I had two attached to me. Last week I found one crawling on my leg and I found one crawling on my bed! They're everywhere, how about your area.

I Appreciate you watching too!