PDA

View Full Version : Hershey chocolate syrup morning.... America's Funniest Video potential?

tanacat
03-13-2010, 01:40 PM
My boys got into the fridge and had fun with chocolate syrup on the cream colored carpet in the living room...

Then I had fun with the steam cleaner rofl

(http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/?action=view&current=101_6232.flv)

Lowjiber
03-13-2010, 02:21 PM
My Granny told me once that, You pay for your raising when you raise one.

Girl...you just made a major installment.

What really makes me cringe is that I just finished shampooing all the carpets in our California home this morning. Thank God for spot cleaner and Rug Doctor.

Thanks for sharing.

del
03-13-2010, 04:04 PM
lol lol Hershey's chocolate syrup and cheese the breakfast of champions thats great stuff right there Tanacat . my two are 12 and 14 and i sure miss some of those days and you could always tell when they were up to no good because it just got too quiet all of a sudden lol lol. i remember one time my wife Suzette called out to my oldest that was around 2yrs and said what you gettin into what ya got let me see and my wife opened her hand out and Kimberly put a nice fresh cat turd(from the litterbox) in her hand lol lol rofl rofl rofl and i just said to my wife well you ask for it and she did what you told her to and gave it to ya rofl rofl rofl ah the good ole days lol lol ;) enjoy them they grow up to fast.

Dan

coinnut
03-13-2010, 06:42 PM
I say, hang them young wigglings upside down to dry. That will teach them ;) We had boring girls - Can't remember them doing anything fun like that lol

tanacat
03-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Btw, it came up great thanks to our GREEN MACHINE thumbsup01 Best purchase we've ever made :yes: Thanks for watching you guys!

We watch America's Funniest Videos all the time- esp love the ones where the little boy gets into bag of flour, the dog tears up the bean bag, kids fingerpaint the walls, etc... Now we have joined the ranks of the AFV messes lol

Hmmm, now we have to figure out how to 'lock' the fridge... :confused:

Epi-hunter
03-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Glad you have a sense of humor!! :yes:

My boys are 22 months apart, so I hear you. When they were toddlers, I thought I would lose my mind. lol

Get ready, because now that they are teenagers, I'm ready to lose my mind in a whole new way. :rolleyes:

del
03-13-2010, 09:27 PM

My boys are 22 months apart, so I hear you. When they were toddlers, I thought I would lose my mind. lol

Get ready, because now that they are teenagers, I'm ready to lose my mind in a whole new way. :rolleyes:

:twirlingeyes: AAAHHHH, teenagers :bangahead01: :bangahead01:. i hear ya on that Angie. lol lol ;)

tanacat
03-13-2010, 09:31 PM

I'm supposed to cherish these times, right Angie? :huh: That's what everyone says anyway... that they'll be 'teenagers' before I know it. Sorry your boys are causing stress for you now a days. You'll have to give me some pointers before I get there lol

I'm not really looking forward to it---- just looking back at my teenage yrs I did A LOT of dangerous stuff like free climbing (no ropes) and then jumping off the cliffs into Cumberland Lake, skipping high school to go cruising down twisty old country roads with crazy friends, drinking beer, etc...

tanacat
03-13-2010, 09:33 PM
My Granny told me once that, You pay for your raising when you raise one.

Girl...you just made a major installment.

rofl the funny thing is how MUCH we concentrate on our floors... we're talking mild OCD in that department, both me & hubby!

Snowy
03-13-2010, 11:38 PM
OMG! Send it in!

tanacat
03-14-2010, 09:08 AM
I say, hang them young wigglings upside down to dry. That will teach them ;) We had boring girls - Can't remember them doing anything fun like that lol

How old are your girls now George?

coinnut
03-14-2010, 04:17 PM
How old are your girls now George?

They are just little tots, one is 25 and the other 23 lol You know, toddlers :rolleyes:

RickO
03-14-2010, 04:53 PM
:shocked04: rofl Wow... glad you had the cleaning machine... yep, a lock on the fridge will be needed for a couple of years. Great video.. thanks, RickO