PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Trash finds

Fire Fighter 43
04-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Today was a rain day so I cleaned the garage and emptied my trash buckets from last season. This is about 1 1/4 5 gallon buckets. A couple years ago I got in the habit of saving all my trash until the end of the season. It is weird but fun to see it all together.
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/firegolf43/bf214ffb.jpg

CODY
04-25-2012, 11:31 PM
:wow:

Ill Digger
04-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Thats cool Jeff :yes: I started to do that last year. But I realized alot of times I'd be empting out my pouch in trashy parks alot. So I knew I wasn't going to get the actual total....so I gave up. lol
But I do save quite abit. I keep a 5 gallon bucket in my truck to empty into when I'm huntin' private property. I need to get a couple more! lol

aloldstuff
04-27-2012, 05:45 AM
I also usually travel with a 5 gal bucket in the trunk. I have 3 full ones plus 2 full boxes in my garage that someday I will go thru. Last year at the end of the year we had a thread about our yearly finds. How many silvers etc.....I wonder what the poundage would be in trash that our forum members picked up in one year?

tanacat
04-27-2012, 08:01 AM
I do this too! I used to use plastic bags but a 5 gallon works so much better. I wish I'd saved every pop tab I'd pulled out of the ground. Curious the weight & $ amt lol

Very impressive amount of trash Jeff |:cheering:

George aka Coinnut sorts, tumbles and recycles his |:confused:) I also keep a 5 gallon bucket for my copper scrap- average about $50/year...

Rob L
04-27-2012, 10:51 AM
That is a lot of trash. Imagine if you could put every hole that you dug together, it would be interesting to see how big of a hole it would amount to. Would it be big enough for a cellar hole? Whatever, thats a lot of digging.