PDA

View Full Version : Any delaware or north delaware md out there??

Oldtimerben
05-01-2012, 10:00 AM
im from newark,delaware and would love to find people from my area that metal detect in this area-even if u detect in pa(easton area),nj(over the bridge,pennsville)or in maryland(northeast area).i want to get back in the hobby,ive been to the penn metal detect club meeting that is held off of concord pike(at lone star rest.)Unfortunely they hardly ever go into delaware except to the lewes beaches which is a hike for me-im disabilied-cant walk or stand for more than 15 to 20mins(ofcourse that wont stop me-ill bring my own chair just incase..lol)and sit in a car no more than 30mins(or as far down as middletown,de).
i have researched this area very well and found out that theres not many places to metal detect in the new castle/newark/wilmington area without knowing certain people that would let u detect in the first place.If anyone on this forum know of anyone that will let u or a small group on their site or u know of old sites that can be detected without causing trouble-i would be very interested-let me know by posting on this comment-i check it almost every other day.I will almost give more info on this post bout me as time goes by...