POKIE73
05-03-2012, 08:37 PM
my attempt at pictures

POKIE73
05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
back to the drawing board dennis

jkress
05-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey Dennis, thanks for trying to get a picture for us.
I'm assuming you are attempting to post a picture from your hunt today.

Let me know what problems or questions you are having. I'd be more than happy to help. thumbsup01

CODY
05-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Hey Dennis. Saw where you were trying to post a picture. Since we have the same kind of camera, I will tell you how I do it. It may help. First, I take the SD card out of the camera, put into my computer, and download the pictures to my computer. Download them to my pictures. They will download to a file in my pictures and have the date as the name of the file. I use a program called VSO resizer. This is a free download on the internet. I resize the pictures to 64:blackeye:480. If the pictures are bigger than this they will be hard to download to your post on AD. Once I have resized them I just write the post, click on Browse on the Attach at the bottom of the post, find the picture and insert it. It may sound complicated but believe me, if I can do it, anybody can. Once I'm done I rename the file on my computer and store it with the other finds. Hope this helps.

aloldstuff
05-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Dennis, keep trying. I'm with Cody, if I can do it then anybody can. Ask any questions you may have