PDA

View Full Version : When writing in posts...

Beefcake
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Does anyone else notice that sometimes the response field on replies goes too wide and you can't see what you are writing...and sometimes the field will scroll down everytime you enter a key:huh: Is it just my computer going cuckoo, or am I doing something wrong... or is it a glitch? Just curious...

angellionel
03-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I haven't seen any problems with it. :confused: Can you take a screen print when you experience it again?

coinnut
03-15-2010, 10:27 AM
I think I have had that happen before, but not here. If I remember correctly it was my mouse that was the issue. Either dirty or worn out, I forget :confused: Plug in another mouse if you have one.

Beefcake
03-15-2010, 12:21 PM
You might be right.. It was doing it on my other computer that has a trackball mouse and it doesn't seem to do it with a normal mouse...hmmm Thanks.

hoser
03-16-2010, 04:36 AM
Yep, mine has done that tonight on here. First one kinda had me wondering what was going on. I just previewed my post and it was fine. In fact its doing it right now :shocked04: :confused: lol

RickO
03-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Have not had that happen, the forum has been problem free for me. RickO

Ill Digger
03-17-2010, 10:58 PM
It happens if you have alot of stacked quotes too.
It jumps when you push each key.
If you scroll down you can see what you've typed .But as soon as you hit the next key it jumps back up .
Thats what I've run into....