PDA

View Full Version : Sebago Lake State Park Goup Hunt Sunday.

Eagle 1
10-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Hellow to all

I am new here. I was told of your forum tonight so this might be a little late but. I am haveing a goup hunt tomarow Sunday. I here from my forum Metal Detecting Maine
that some of you live in Maine near Sebago Lake State Park. Thats were the hunt will be.
So if enyone would like to come just show up. I will be there at 8 am for our permit. We will be there till 2 or 4 pm maybe. So bring some grub and have some fun. I have a gray BMW
we will meat in the parking lot where you go swimming.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=Sebago%20Lake%20State%20Par k&rlz=1W1GPEA_en-GB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Park rules: All your holes holes must be fill in and everything of $$$$ should be turned in ;) . I will check in first thing Sunday 6:30 before I leave to see who is comming. See you there. Don't forget to set back your clocks.

We have the green light for this sunday.
I got a call from Sebago Lake State Park ranger today. She told me is was OK for us to go hunt there. I need to be there at 8 am to get the permit for us to hunt.
We can not hunt in the camp ground. You all don't have to be there at 8 am like me. I think we can stay till 4 pm I think. The ranger only 1 on duty will be in and out all day at the office thay why I have to be there at 8. So how who wants to go. Also the grill are still there so we can use them.

MNDigger
11-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Eagle 1 and good luck today on your group hunt! I don't really care for the park rules though! :rolleyes:

Eagle 1
11-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Thank Steve we had a great day today. Lots of clad some wheaties and some siliver. Heres
some Pics.

Eagle 1

Snowy
11-01-2009, 08:04 PM
I like the sillouette of flueinc. Cool pic!
Andrew really picked a good day when he started planning this one a year ago.
Too bad it wasn't in the cards for some of us to go. Just one of those things, I guess.
Regardless, thanks for picking this one up, Jim. Appreciate it.
And thanks for the pics!
Looks like everyone had a good time. Wish we coulda gone,
but we had to move some stuff then visit with mom in Portland.

Marty did well with the wheats and silver. He's good with his X-Terra 70.... picks and chooses his digs.
Gonna try his machine some day. I'm anxious to see what everyone else found today.
Got a pic of what you found today, Eagle?

angellionel
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
It looks like everyone had fun at the hunt. The photos are great. Thanks for posting!

marchas45
11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Ok! Jim, where's my picture. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I had a great time.

Epi-hunter
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
I love that silhouette photo too... sounds like a great time! Thanks for posting!

Eagle 1
11-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok! Jim, where's my picture. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I had a great time.

OPS. how could miss you. :rolleyes: Here you go.

Eagle 1

Eagle 1
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I love that silhouette photo too... sounds like a great time! Thanks for posting!

You know I wasen't even trying to get a silhouette it just happend :shocked04:. I do like it to its cool.

Eagle 1

Dave
11-08-2009, 06:26 PM
You took some really great pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

flueinc
11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Hay Jim I would like a hard copy of my picture if you can. My wife likes it a lot . You have my # call me and i can meet you.

Eagle 1
11-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Hay Jim I would like a hard copy of my picture if you can. My wife likes it a lot . You have my # call me and i can meet you.

I will call you. It's a good thing I keepet the photos on my M card.

Eagle 1