PDA

View Full Version : Did a Little Fresh Water Fishing Today

mike l
05-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Hit my favorite fishing hole today and the bass were biting. Caught this one an a plastic worm. Released after 2 quick photos. Had 2 more nice ones halfway to the canoe when they jumped out of the water and threw the hook.

pulltabsteve
05-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Nice day to do a little fishing! At least the rain held off. NOW GET OUT AND DETECT!!! :peace:

jkress
05-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Nice looking LM Mike. :clapping: If you are going to take a break from metal detecting... fishing is the perfect way to do it. :yes:

I'm a die hard walleye guy. :) Kudos on the CPR. :beerbuddy:

CODY
05-24-2012, 02:56 PM
|:cheering: OK Mike, I see right now, you and I couldn't fish together! Down here in Mississippi, you through a fish like that back in, you may go in with it! Hahaha. I see cornmeal and hot oil all over that dude! Congrats on a nice day of fishing!

mike l
05-27-2012, 09:46 PM
|:cheering: OK Mike, I see right now, you and I couldn't fish together! Down here in Mississippi, you through a fish like that back in, you may go in with it! Hahaha. I see cornmeal and hot oil all over that dude! Congrats on a nice day of fishing!

I would love to do some Mississippi bass fishing, the biggist we get here on Long Island are 4 pounds tops. :beerbuddy: