PDA

View Full Version : Question ?

JTGOLD
05-24-2012, 08:40 AM
as far as using,is there realy much difference between an M6 and an E trac ?

DirtFisher
05-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi, JTGOLD.

I've owned and used both machines.

The M6 is my favorite White's detector. I was pulling up some pretty deep coins with mine and it hit hard on gold jewelry. It's light and easy to use.

The E-Trac is my favorite of all detectors because when I'm using mine I can hear good targets next to bad targets and the depth is really good. I think the E-Trac goes deeper than the M6 and the target separation the E-Trac provides is really important where I hunt because there is iron everywhere. The E-Trac seems to handle EMI better than my M6 did.

JTGOLD
05-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi, JTGOLD.

I've owned and used both machines.

The M6 is my favorite White's detector. I was pulling up some pretty deep coins with mine and it hit hard on gold jewelry. It's light and easy to use.

The E-Trac is my favorite of all detectors because when I'm using mine I can hear good targets next to bad targets and the depth is really good. I think the E-Trac goes deeper than the M6 and the target separation the E-Trac provides is really important where I hunt because there is iron everywhere. The E-Trac seems to handle EMI better than my M6 did.

thanks for the info,,I guess it doesn't realy make that much difference what machine you use you just have to be in the right spot and get your coil over it,,I use the 6x10 DD coil on my M6 and it gets real good separation in iron infested areas,,,but it still finds thoes pulltabs,,, >:/ >:/