PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all my fellow Minelabians!?? Minelabinites? Minelabbers?

Kuletule
05-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Wanted to stop by and say hi, and I am pleased to have been lead here by one of the moderators. MY name is Dennis, and I hale from Texas, DFW area. Though now I am in Bastrop area, outside of Austin. Anyway, GREAT to be here. I am a detectorist of some 38+ years, and have owned Minelabs since the explorer came out in 1999 or so.

I currently have an Explorer II, an Excallibur II, an E-Trac, and am awaiting my new :usaflag:ship CTX3030 next week. I look forward to sharing with everyone, both learning, and perhaps even sharing some of my learning as well. Gotta know something about this hobby after all these years. LOL Anyway.....Hope to enjoy all you folks have to share!

HH,

Dennis, aka Kuletule

Fire Fighter 43
05-27-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm looking forward to your input on the CTX. Hopefully we can master this new machine together and maybe convert a few more users.

CyberSage
05-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Welcome Dennis! Thanks for joining up. Looking forward to your experiences, and finds.

Tony Two-Cent
05-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Minelabradors? lol

E-Trac user here. I've had it for just over a year and have enjoyed many successful hunts with it. I am anxious to hear your reports on the CTX 3030.

Keep us posted, Dennis!

jkress
05-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist Dennis. Glad you are here with us. :clapping:
I'm looking forward to your posts. :->

Kuletule
05-28-2012, 03:34 PM
The E-Trac has been an awesome machine for me as well. I have found many many silver coins with it since I have been in Bastrop working. It has been an incredible producer for me.

I got an Explorer when they first came out, and haven't looked back. The FBS is the best out there. I rarely get excited about new detectors, but the CTX is going to be a monster machine, just like the Explorer was. It is not so much the increase in depth, as it is the ability to separate the good from the bad.

The visual cues are extraordinary and if you listen to the reports, it appears this is the dawning of a new capability. I believe!

HH

/dennis

Welcome to American Detectorist Dennis. Glad you are here with us. :clapping:
I'm looking forward to your posts. :->

brother steve
07-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Welcome , fellow Minelabian!