PDA

View Full Version : Old Iron and Lead

OxShoeDrew
05-28-2012, 02:48 PM
I've found a few of these lead things. Looks like a top of some sort. The iron thing has three attach holes. Any ideas? Thanks, Drew

CODY
05-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Not sure about the lid. The iron thing is a secret tool that fits over the three stones that turn the secret spindle, that allows you to enter the cave where the treasure is. But first you must find the map. Hahahaha. Shoot, I don't know!!!!

MassDirtFisher
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Not sure about the lid. The iron thing is a secret tool that fits over the three stones that turn the secret spindle, that allows you to enter the cave where the treasure is. But first you must find the map. Hahahaha. Shoot, I don't know!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

del
05-28-2012, 04:23 PM
hey Drew , the lead item is a rifled shotgun bullet or rifled deer slug . the other iron piece i'm not sure what it could be , obviously it was screwed or bolted to a wooden base maybe like a wall peg or something on a wagon or buckboard :dontknow:

OxShoeDrew
05-28-2012, 05:07 PM

:perfect10: lol

hey Drew , the lead item is a rifled shotgun bullet or rifled deer slug . the other iron piece i'm not sure what it could be , obviously it was screwed or bolted to a wooden base maybe like a wall peg or something on a wagon or buckboard :dontknow:

Merc was right about the bullet.
Thanks...I can now take secret spindle turner off my list. |:cheering: