PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable !

Isign4Him
03-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Hah God is good ! I just inadvertly got permission to hunt a 108 year old homesite.. 70 acres been in the same family the entire time and has had a blacksmith shop and the original farm house is still there and intact. I was talking to a coleague and another overheard me and invited me to come and hunt the property ! and to top it off I was planning on a day trip to Stillwater tomorrow and thats where the property is !! lol He never ceases to amaze me lolol

coinnut
03-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh Boy, the pressure is on lol Try not to drool too much when you get there :drool: Make off like you detect these places all the time lol No big deal rofl I bet you won't sleep tonight. Visions of old silver and Indians in your head. :yes: From now on, I'm gonna talk louder so someone can hear me and give me that kind of permission. Glad luck struck you. Now let's hope it strikes two times in a row and you have a great time out. Either way it will be a new place to hunt and it's OLD!!! Good luck at it and let us know if you strike gold.

Isign4Him
03-16-2010, 07:52 PM
thanks for reminding of no sleep lolol I feel like a kid on xmas eve lol. 70 acres no telling how long I can hunt there !

del
03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
it would take years to detect 70 acres , and it sounds like a great place . go slow in heavy traffic areas ( house to barn ,
blacksmith shop to house or to barn , road to house ) well you get the idea and have fun , take alot of pictures for us .
good luck

RickO
03-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Good luck, that site has incredible potential. RickO