PDA

View Full Version : Tied last years sterling rings

RaZR
05-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Went north to help my father who just got back from Florida. Found he didn't need too much help so he said go detect. So i headed over to the lake community nearby and hit the grade school grounds. The public beach area is just across the road and was packed as it was Memorial day. Found a small .925 ring for number 7 this year. That ties last years finds and it's just summer! Also got another hot wheel car and my fourth ever Kennedy half. Today i hit the beach area as there was nobody there today. Also hit the school field a little more and got the coins on the right. Today when i got home the part for my Beach Hunter ID was in the mail so now i can go back up and get the goodies in the water. Just so y'all know, the small part that holds the earphone cup to the headband on my BHID broke and Connie at White's sent me a new set of them FREE. Great service from White's!! So now i'm ready to freeze digging up pennies in the water too! rofl

GL/HH

Here's pics.....

Tony Two-Cent
05-29-2012, 08:35 PM
That's a neat looking silver ring! Congrats on tying your record!

Good job on all the coins too, especially the Kennedy Half! :clapping:

CODY
05-30-2012, 06:57 AM
Nice finds, congrats!

aloldstuff
05-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Tying last years record so early in the season is great. Congrats. I'm sure that once you are able to hit the water, more rings will be coming your way.

Fire Fighter 43
05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Nice rng and congrats on hitting last years total so early in the year. WTG |:cheering: