PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SW Pennsylvania

SlimPickens
05-31-2012, 04:18 PM
New to MDing order and recieved my BH Quicksilver a couple weeks ago am extremely pleased and pumped about my new hobby. Already found a merc and a couple wheats. Grew up arrowhead hunting out west and have been looking for a hobby similar to that out here in pa I believe i have found it.

aloldstuff
05-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forum from western MA. Sounds like you have the addiction already. Bunch of great people on board here with a wealth of knowledge. Any change of getting you to post some pictures? We all like pictures of finds. Congrats on your merc and wheats.

CODY
05-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Wecome from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum. You are in a great part of the country for some prime finds. Looking forward to your post and finds. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Lots of knowledge on this forum.

milco
05-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Welcome to AD and to a great hobby!

Fire Fighter 43
06-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the hobby and forum from SE Wisconsin. Feel free to ask questions we have quite a few seasoned deteting veterans here. good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Lowjiber
06-02-2012, 05:35 AM
Welcome to your new obsession and the forum from southern Nevada.

There's plenty to learn about this detecting stuff, but there are plenty of folks willing to lend a hand. Just ask.

del
06-02-2012, 07:24 AM
hello SlimPickens and welcome , congrats on the slver Mercury dime , i'm in agreement with Aloldstuff of the pictures and would love to see some of your points you've found. glad you found us here.

Dan

jkress
06-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Welcome to American Detectorist SlimPickens. It is great to have you here with us. :clapping:

A big congrats on the Merc. :peace: Gotta love seeing a shiny coin come from the ground.

Looking forward to your posts. Especially if you show us some of the points you've found. :-> :-> :->

OxShoeDrew
06-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Wow, what year is the mercury? Welcome to the group.