PDA

View Full Version : Crush the Zincs !!!!

Cheap Thrills
06-04-2012, 01:59 PM
A house down the street is in the process of getting a new lawn and sprinkler system. The people there were kind enough to let me detect it . I offered to split evenly what I found .The owner said you can keep it all . I thanked him and told him If I found something of significant value I would still split it . He just laughed .
I went home grabbed my Explorer with the 6X8 SEF . The first coin I dug was a 55D Wheat .Then a bunch of memorial pennies followed by the 44S Merc . after that
it was all clad , more memorials , zincs an Asian coin , a pressed penny souvenier from Pier 39 and assorted garbage . I went home and back trying out a few more detector and coil combos but my first set up had cleaned out all but about 4 coins ( the last 2 of which were a clad dime and a zinc very close to each other found with the SE and the Pro coil ) . It was sure great to find a spot with some targets and once again a Merc makes for a beautiful day . Today my body aches and it's also raining . It will be a nice to hang around the house and do some chores I need to catch up on . :groovy:

aloldstuff
06-04-2012, 03:45 PM
A merc will make anybodys day. Congrats on getting permission and your keepers.

Tony Two-Cent
06-04-2012, 08:13 PM
OK, that may be the weirdest thing I've ever seen posted here. lol

Rest in Peace, Zincolns! :stretcher:

milco
06-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Sweet Merc, way to take advantage! Like Tony said, RIP zinc's!

CODY
06-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Nice Merc. Congrats!

Fire Fighter 43
06-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Congrats on the Merc, WTG |:cheering: if you plan on eating those Zinclons I would also add a little mustard, LOL

Cheap Thrills
06-05-2012, 09:34 PM
A merc will make anybodys day. Congrats on getting permission and your keepers.

It sure did , it was a nice surprise getting permission but then again who could say no to an old guy that looks like a clean shaven Santa Claus . lol

OK, that may be the weirdest thing I've ever seen posted here. lol

Rest in Peace, Zincolns! :stretcher:

Weird ? I was hoping for creative . lol

Sweet Merc, way to take advantage! Like Tony said, RIP zinc's!

Thanks Milco thumbsup01

Nice Merc. Congrats!

Thanks Cody , 1911's Rule !! thumbsup01

Congrats on the Merc, WTG |:cheering: if you plan on eating those Zinclons I would also add a little mustard, LOL

Zinclons ? Sounds like extra terrestial invaders lol Funny thing is when I went to rinse the Mexican hot sauce of the zincs and the copper pennies I discovered some had been cleaned to a shine in spots where the sauce has been . Hmmmm............ :thinkingabout:

Thanks to those who posted and looked . |:confused:) thumbsup01 :groovy: