PDA

View Full Version : Still NOT hunted out yet.........

Dimeman
06-09-2012, 12:27 PM
In the last couple of weeks I have been searching a park that used to be the site of an old German gun club( circa 1880-1940)

With my silver finds from this park, I have had some other local competition for coins still in the ground, as more than 6 other locals have been trying their luck also.

Since my F5 is doing very well at this spot I btought it again this morning. My first target was a shocker--- thought it was going to be a deep clad quarter.

[attach=1]

Dug a few rusty bottle caps, screw caps, ring tabs, new style pulltabs and more nice old coins...........

[attach=2]

There are still nice coins to be found even in a park area that has lots of detectors in it very recently.

aloldstuff
06-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Going from deep clad to a Barber, that would shock anybody. Nice find and a good way to show the competition that you are not to be messed with.

del
06-09-2012, 10:45 PM
:shocked04:stretcher: well that beats a clad quarter any day :smitten: :smitten: great coins Dimeman , what were the silver coins depth average ??

Dimeman
06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Going from deep clad to a Barber, that would shock anybody. Nice find and a good way to show the competition that you are not to be messed with.

I'm not scared of them for sure---even when they bring their high dollar machines. :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile:

Dimeman
06-10-2012, 11:26 AM
:shocked04:stretcher: well that beats a clad quarter any day :smitten: :smitten: great coins Dimeman , what were the silver coins depth average ??

Haven't dug anything deeper than 7 inches. Maybe after I get a few more good coins retreived using my F5, I'll bring the AT Pro with the 9X12 coil I got for it. That should get some deep coins !!! ;)

milco
06-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Nice finds, congrats on the old silver! Having others around does not bother me, it challenges me even more to find those faint signals that others have missed. Patience and persistence is the key!

jkress
06-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Wow! :shocked04: I love that site. :drool:
You are pulling some very nice keepers from there. Especially the Seated. :smitten:
Congrats.

Fire Fighter 43
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Congrats on some nice finds, WTG |:cheering: