PDA

View Full Version : Another new member to the forum

Thiltzy
06-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself to this great forum. Del had suggested that I check the American Detectorist forums out and I am very glad I did. I noticed that there are alot of New England residents posting here and considering that I reside in Connecticut, I know I can learn a lot from all your posts.
There are some truly amazing finds posted on these forums and I am looking forward to seeing them all.

I have a true passion for history and then I realized that there was no better way to learn about our past other than going out there and recovering it myself.

Happy hunting all....

Ill Digger
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Hey Thiltzy :groovy:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :grin:
You are defiantly in a great part of the country for some old finds! :yes:
GL & HH :cool:

Tony Two-Cent
06-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome from Illinois!

Yeah, we were thinking of renaming the forum New England Detectorist. lol

Glad to have you here! :clapping:

del
06-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Thiltzy , i 'm glad you decided to join . :cheering: :cheering: you'll meet some great hobbyists on here both local and not so local ;) hope to see some great coins and relics comming from you soon.

Dan

Yeah, we were thinking of renaming the forum New England Detectorist. lol

i don't know Tony i could see it changing to Mid-Western Detectorist from your illustrious crowd you all have here lol lol

Fire Fighter 43
06-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin, glad to have you with us. HH

jkress
06-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Welcome from the real cornfields... Iowa. lol
It is great to have another north eastern member posting early history for the rest of us to drool over. :smitten: :clapping:

Looking forward to your posts Thiltzy. :-> I agree with you... dig up the past!! :beerbuddy:

Lowjiber
06-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Welcome from southern Nevada. :waving:

CODY
06-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Welcome from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your post and finds. HH

aloldstuff
06-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you took Del's advise and joined us here. Looking forward to your future posts and finds. How long have you been detecting?

Thiltzy
06-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you took Del's advise and joined us here. Looking forward to your future posts and finds. How long have you been detecting?
18 months, and a very very active 18.

OxShoeDrew
06-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Welcome from a fellow nutmegger. |:cheering:. What do you swing and what have you found? :cheesysmile:

MassDirtFisher
06-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Nice to see some New Englanders joining up. Im from Western Mass too, about 3 frizbee throws from Al....
:happy: :happy: :happy:

Maybe we could all meet up sometime. Happy Hunting and Welcome to the forum.

buck57
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Welcome Thiltzy, from another newbie in Missouri. :waving: Make sure you post your finds, love to see pic's. Eric :grin:

Thiltzy
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome from a fellow nutmegger. |:cheering:. What do you swing and what have you found? :cheesysmile:
just look under my avatar pic. I list what I am currently using. As far as my past finds, i video record all my hunts live and upload them to my channel on you tube. If you search thiltzy1, you can find most of my finds. They consist of mostly older coins and relics.

Mudder
06-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome Thiltzy. You have the passion and you definately live in the right part of the country. Just do a lot of swinging, and I'm sure that we will all be reading your posts before long. thumbsup01

milco
06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Welcome from Milwaukee, and your passion for history is shared by many on here, HH!

Epi-hunter
06-26-2012, 11:40 PM
I am way late on this welcome, but glad to have you! Any friend of Dan's is definitely a friend of ours |:cheering: