PDA

View Full Version : Two Day Hunt Produces some Old Coppers and a Scarce date Indian(video)

Thiltzy
06-13-2012, 07:26 PM
This past weekend, my friend and I hit some fields and old parks. I really enjoy documenting all my digs via videos so I hope you all don't mind watching. I love making videos of my hunts because I feel like it paints a much better picture. If you think the videos are too long please let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWTTFQAtDk&feature=plcp
Added some pics for old fashion del. Currently, everything is soaking in distilled water but here is the Scarce date IH and button so far

del
06-13-2012, 07:47 PM
nice video Thiltzy , call me old fashion but i still would love to see nice closeup photos of the coins though. congrats on the relics and coins .

Dan

Tony Two-Cent
06-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Great finds and nice video! Not too long at all. Congrats on the 1870 Indian Head, that is a terrific coin!

Good job! :clapping:

aloldstuff
06-14-2012, 07:48 AM
That IH is a great find. I am sure its a nice addition to your collection. The video was great and it is not to long. Looking forward to your future posts.

Bell-Two
06-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Nice finds and video, great button and super Indian!

jkress
06-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Enjoyed your video Thiltzy. thumbsup01
A big congrats on the IH. :clapping: Lots of detail left on it. :smitten:
Congrats.

Fire Fighter 43
06-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Congrats on some nice finds, WTG |:cheering:

hockeyguy
06-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Nice tickets there. Very nice video. I like ur intro with pics moving good and fast. The outro with reintroduction of music is nice addition too. How long does it take to make a video like this? U use movie maker?

Thiltzy
06-15-2012, 04:27 AM
Nice tickets there. Very nice video. I like ur intro with pics moving good and fast. The outro with reintroduction of music is nice addition too. How long does it take to make a video like this? U use movie maker?
Thanks Hockeyguy,
It all depends how clean the original video footage is. Editing the videos takes about 30-60mins I made a separate intro movie and just add that at the beginning of my other edited movies.
I just use Windows movie maker.

CTDirtFisher
06-15-2012, 06:27 AM
Nice Indian... I look forward to your video... and just for the record your button is modern (jacket)...

Thiltzy
06-15-2012, 07:07 AM
Nice Indian... I look forward to your video... and just for the record your button is modern (jacket)...
appreciate the ID, thanks for your input. Would u know what time period?

CTDirtFisher
06-15-2012, 08:14 AM
appreciate the ID, thanks for your input. Would u know what time period?

With an iron back I'm thinking 50-60-70's... What do you think Del ??