PDA

View Full Version : Me And The E-Trac Part 2

starman2
06-21-2012, 05:23 PM
As the last post ended on the 17th of June. This part picks up on the morning of the 18th. Went back to the park again. Wanted to go over an area that I had found some very old canadian pennies. Pretty much barren of trees. A couple old swing sets, a couple of big tractor tires half buried, and some monkey bars. An area perhaps 100 yards long, by about 50 yards wide. :shocked04:verreaction: Believe it or not. The first coin I found. Was another War Nickle 1943-P. What are the odds? After finding that. Another first for me. A 1906 V-Nickle <:! Shortly after this coin. A strong dime signal. Out came a 1907 Barber. I couldn't believe what was happening :shocked03:! A short time later another nickle signal. Out comes another V-Nickle. This time a 1909. By this time, I was freaking out! But it wasn't over for me yet. Got another dime sounding signal. Dug the hole. Out comes a 1910 Barber! Wow I thought! Probed the hole before covering it up. There was still something there. Dug a bit to the side. Another Barber. This time it's a 1902. All the while in between these finds. I'm finding a little clad here and there. And quit a few Wheaties. A while later. Another nickle signal. :omg: It's an 1899 V-Nickle. I'm going to write a part 3 on this. Because it's not over yet. And there's not enough room for all the photos. Thanks for looking! And I hope you're not getting bored! :groovy: