PDA

View Full Version : Me and the E-Track Conclusion Part 3

starman2
06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
I know what you're thinking. Come on! get this over with. Well it's almost over. Before the day had ended. I also found a 1903 King Edwardvs VII silver dime. A demolished womans sterling ring. A scout kerchief holder. And another school bus token. And between all the hunts. Added another $8.45 in clad not including the Kennedy half. Pennies, and Wheaties. On the 19th. I went back to finish the area. And ended up finding another 1919 King Georgvs silver dime. Yesterday morning the 20th I hit the park again. Until it got too hot. Swung some different areas. Found a 1946 Rosie, and another bent up mans sterling ring All and all. A great first expierence with the E-Trac. My first War Nickle, My first V-Nickle, A first 4 silver day. And all over the same ground I've hammered quit a few times. I should say. I thought I hammered them. I did load Randy's coin pattern into the E-Trac. And allthough I'm not quit using all of Angels settings. I think the E-Trac has proven to me. That it is an unbeatable detector. The only problem now is. I have to start my sites all over again. Thanks for all the great advice you guys! And thanks for putting up with this long winded story! HH

Spike
06-21-2012, 09:23 PM
I sure like to hear someone having such luck :happy: you will be in for more hunts like this im sure the E-trac is |:cheering: Congrats

jkress
06-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Well it's almost over.

I sure hope not starman2. :-> It is very, very exciting when you and your machine become one. :yes:
Congratulations on some fantastic keepers. I'm looking forward to your next several hunts. :-> :-> :->

Tony Two-Cent
06-23-2012, 02:06 PM
WOW!

Great report and wonderful finds! FOUR Barber Dimes! <:

I hope you love your E-Trac as much as I love mine! :smitten:

Congrats on the awesome results! :clapping:

Fire Fighter 43
06-23-2012, 04:18 PM
:wow: Nice digs, congrats on all the silver, WTG

Hook
06-23-2012, 08:45 PM
wow..you'te killin me! i've yet to find a barber dime..and you pull 4? lol...good job!

starman2
06-24-2012, 03:04 PM
wow..you'te killin me! i've yet to find a barber dime..and you pull 4? lol...good job!
I was just about to give up on this park. Until I got the E-Trac!