PDA

View Full Version : Private Park Gives it up again for the E-Trac

starman2
06-24-2012, 02:36 PM
:peace:! At the private park again this morning about 5:45 A.M. Nice to be able to start early, before it gets hot. Hunted about 4 hours. The new E-Trac scored for me again. I've included a wide angle view of the area I've been working. This end of the park has really been good to me lately! Ended up finding $4.20 in clad, a few Wheaties, a couple nice big beautiful quarters. A 1945, and a 1964-D. Haven't found a silver Quarter in some time. It was good to see that big silver edge again! Also found a 1941 Merc. And my second ever Buffalo. No date on that. But it tickled me to find it anyways! This E-Trac has really blown my mind. I am very impressed with this machine! I thought I had worked this park over pretty good. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for looking!! :groovy: HH

aloldstuff
06-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Digging up silver quarters sure is fun. The park looks great. If you want to try soaking the buff in worchestershire sauce for a short time, if there is a date it will bring it out

starman2
06-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Digging up silver quarters sure is fun. The park looks great. If you want to try soaking the buff in worchestershire sauce for a short time, if there is a date it will bring it out
Thanks for the tip!! I was wondering if there was some kind of solution that would work on the nickles.

Thiltzy
06-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Nice haul and gratz on the 3 silvers. Noting like seeing that silver shine when you open your plug.

CODY
06-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Very nice, congrats!

Hook
06-24-2012, 05:15 PM
thats a memorable hunt for sure! gotta love those quarters that surprise you eh? :happydance01:
Ever post about good finds with an etrac makes me that much more anxious to get mine in a couple weeks. i cant wait!

Tony Two-Cent
06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey, that's a great hunt! :happydance01:

It's very unusual to find silver quarters in a public park these days, and you found TWO of them!

:congrats:

POKIE73
06-24-2012, 08:33 PM
i have to agree with tony from the above post quarters are hard to find but that e trac is a great machine if you let it do is thing congrats on your finds dennis

starman2
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to let you know. It worked! The Buffalo is a 1920. Thanks for the advice. :groovy: