PDA

View Full Version : Quick weekend hunts lands me 5 more silver

Thiltzy
06-25-2012, 09:41 PM
I had promised a co-worker that I would try to find a gold wedding band that she had lost last year. On Saturday We decided to meet at the field that she said she lost it at. She gave me a general idea of where she may have lost it but this field was a few acres and I felt like I would need a miracle to find it on such a huge .
After 4 hours of searching I finally had to give up. I felt like I let her down so I decided that I needed to lift my spirits back up and go on a hunt at an old school bulit in the early 1900's and another park that I had my eye on for a while but never had the time to hunt it.
Five silvers later, I was feeling a little better.
3 silver coins and 2 sterling silver pieces of jewelry saved the day.
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4][attachimg=5][attachimg=6][attachimg=7][attachimg=8][attachimg=9][attachimg=10][attachimg=11][attachimg=12]

Ill Digger
06-25-2012, 10:03 PM
:shocked01: Yeah 5 silvers would kinda lift my spirits too! :happy:
Thats a awesome hunt!
The ring is my favorite find of the group thou :yes: thumbsup01 :cool: Kinda creepy ::huh::...but cool! :cool:
Nice huntin'!
Congrats! :grin:

JTGOLD
06-26-2012, 07:56 AM
very nice 5 silver day,wtg.

aloldstuff
06-26-2012, 12:11 PM
:wow:, what a way to save the day. :congrats: on all the silvers

starman2
06-26-2012, 02:53 PM
:wow:! Thats an awesome eyeball ring! Love it! A very nice St. Mary's medal! :congrats: on the 2 war nickles! A great hunt in my book!! WTG!