PDA

View Full Version : Hope your ok Jack (CyberSage)

Cheap Thrills
06-27-2012, 10:05 PM
The News is reporting some horrific fires in the Ft.Collins area Hope you and your's are safe and these fires are brought under control soon . My prayers are with you .

CyberSage
06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
The News is reporting some horrific fires in the Ft.Collins area Hope you and your's are safe and these fires are brought under control soon . My prayers are with you .

Thank you Sheik. My Wife, and I are doing just fine. Very considerate of you to think of us. We are safely out of reach of the fires. There are several bad fires burning here in Colorado. The most recent in the Colorado Springs area. A 60 mile an hour wind created a firestorm that destroyed many homes. I have a good friend that lost everything in the Fort Collins fire a week ago. Fortunately they almost have the Fort Collins High Park fire under control. We had some good rain today. The monsoons have started early this year. Let's hope they keep coming.

These firefighters are an amazing breed. They have saved so many homes, and lives by putting the necks on the line. God bless them.

Jack

EDIT: For those with family, and friends in the area, or those who just want to keep up on the status of the Colorado fires, the following link is the best resource I have found...

http://inciweb.org/state/6/

del
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM
thats great to hear you and the Mrs. is out of the danger area Jack , i pray for the families that have been affected by these fires and the courageous emergency crews battling the fires in the high tempatures.

Dan

alderan33
07-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Glad to hear you are safe Jack. :waving:

Lowjiber
07-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Glad you're good, Jack.

You are absolutely right about the firefighters. I don't know anyone who's experienced a huge wildfire who doesn't help them Fill the Boot when they have their charity drives. Their dedication and fearless nature is something for all of us to admire.