PDA

View Full Version : Hunt With Sons

OxShoeDrew
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
My oldest son Andrew came home from LA this week and has taken an interest in the obsession. He has done some beach hunting in LA but what really sparks his interest is New England hunting. Thanks to Merc who lent us his F75 |:cheering:, we were able to hit some of my holes/fields this week. We started up on the Old King's Highway, one of the oldest roads in the country. Andrew found a pocket spill of about (we stopped digging after 53 coins) 100 coins! Unfortunately they were all clad. Hard to believe someone spilled that many coins .... on a colonial road.... out in the middle of nowhere. :dontknow: The latest coin was 1995. We hit some fields (pic) adjacent to the highway where I dug a crusty KG2 (my 2nd KG this week :yes:). Andrew dug his first ox shoe today...taking after his 'ol dad :yes:
1st pic-The boys
2nd pic-The Great State of New England
3rd pic- The 100 coin spill

del
06-29-2012, 06:32 PM
an ox shoe ?? you teaching that boy your bad habits Drew :teasing: lol lol hey as long as he has fun right :yes: that field looks great :loveit: hey congrats on spending some time with them Drew , fine looking young men.

Fire Fighter 43
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
A day hunting with your boys, priceless |:cheering:

buck57
06-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Nothing beats father son time. :perfect10: Sounds like a pretty interesting place to hunt, and one worth visiting a few more time. Good hunting to ya OxShoeDew. thumbsup01. Eric

Cheap Thrills
06-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Two good reasons to be proud Drew .Great pictures . |:cheering: