PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Dcat251
07-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Hello everyone,
New to the forum but I've been detecting for almost 37 years. This is the greatest hobby ever. Sometimes we do the happy dance and sometimes it is so frustrating and we want to quit but we always come back. At this time i'm having problems with my back with possible surgery and I have a new V3i sitting in the corner so I'm kind sad at the moment. With the grace of God i will be back soon and swing the old detector. in the meantime, I can sit back and enjoy all the great finds that yall are making. Keep up the the good work.

Happy Hunting
Donnie

buck57
07-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi there Donnie and welcome to the forum :waving: . Where do you call home? Sorry to hear about the back. My wife is in the same situation. 37 years :wow: you must have some cool stuff you could show us. We'll all try to keep you occupied with some pic's. Take care. Eric

del
07-02-2012, 11:40 AM
hello Donnie
welcome to the forum , i hope your back gets better very soon . you must have some very proud finds after 37 years of swinging , care to share a couple of your best or most memorable with us . glad you found us Donnie .

Dan

Tony Two-Cent
07-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist, Donnie! :waving:

I hope your back is fixed up as good as new soon! We don't want that V3i to gather dust!

Where do you hail from?

Glad to have you here! |:cheering:

Dcat251
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
hello Donnie
welcome to the forum , i hope your back gets better very soon . you must have some very proud finds after 37 years of swinging , care to share a couple of your best or most memorable with us . glad you found us Donnie .

Dan
Yes I've found some very good finds over the years. I mostly coin & jewelery hunt at any place I can find. I live in the north central part of South Carolina which gives me access to a very good coast to search. I appreciate the sentiments on my back and I know I will go stir crazy before long.

HH
Donnie

angellionel
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi there Donnie! Glad to have you come in and join us. :beerbuddy:

Fire Fighter 43
07-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Donnie from SE Wisconsin. I'm glad you joined us, too bad about your back problems. Hopefully you'll be swinging soon.

milco
07-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome from Wisconsin!

tanacat
07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome from Kentucky! :groovy:

I also use the V3i- hopefully they'll fix your back and you'll be back at it soon. :stretcher: 37 yrs is a long time :yes:

CODY
07-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome from Mississippi, welcome to the forum. Heres hopeing your out and swinging soon. Looking forward to your post and finds.

Lowjiber
07-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Welcome to the forum from southern Nevada. Hopefully, your back will mend soon. Meantime, just enjoy the hunts of others.

37 yrs is a long time :yes:

(That's how long I was in the third grade.)

Epi-hunter
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Welcome! Hope you are able to get that v3i out soon! :waving:

Dcat251
07-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forum from southern Nevada. Hopefully, your back will mend soon. Meantime, just enjoy the hunts of others.
(That's how long I was in the third grade.)
You must have had a pretty teacher!

aloldstuff
07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome and sorry to hear about the back. The pain has to be unbearable especially with the V3i sitting in the corner. Hope everything heals up well and am looking forward to your posts. (when you are able)

jkress
07-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Welcome from Iowa Donnie. It's great to have you with us. :clapping:

With 37 years under your belt... you must have a very impressive collection. :drool:

Hope all goes well with the surgery and you can get the V3i out there very, very soon. :)

OxShoeDrew
08-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Donnie, I suspect that your back problems stem from 37 years of happy dances. lol
I hope you post some of your past finds along with future finds. :waving: