Thread: How do you send pic's in a PM?

How do you send pic's in a PM?

Can anyone tell me how to send pic's along with a pm on this forum?

Thank you! Darren
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

Re: How do you send pic's in a PM?

Hi Darren. We currently do not have such a feature available as it required the addition of a modification file that had not been updated to be compatible with the current forum software. However it has been some time since we last looked into it so we will revisit the request.

If you upload a photo to a file sharing site such as photobucket, you can insert the image into a PM using the [img][/img] tags.

Just copy and paste the URL of the uploaded image between the img tags.

That's how I do it. thumbsup01
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Unless I am reading it wrong though, the question is about including the image in the PM as an attachment. Such a feature is not currently available. But yes, members can definitely make use of the IMG tags to insert images that are hosted elsewhere.

Thanks guys! That makes sense now as I saw the icons to insert images in a pm, but did not realize they had to be hosted elsewhere, good to go now, thanks for the help Angel and Tony!
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

hey Darren i believe you can still send links through PM messages , thats almost just as good .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album