Thread: Eastern N.C. Retired & need hunting buddy

Candidate Member

Eastern N.C. Retired & need hunting buddy

Hey all, I am retired, bored, and need someone to hunt with. It gets a little old going out on my own all the time. My wife and kids have no interest in the hobby. Give me a hollar.
    Bobby Dedman
    spywiz@gmail.com
    DiggingNC@gmail.com
    (252)933-1474 Call or Text

Re: Eastern N.C. Retired & need hunting buddy

If I didn't live 900 miles away I would be there in a heartbeat! thumbsup01

I would love to hunt in that part of the country!
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Hey, did you find anyone to hunt with lately? Have you checked FMDAC for nearby MD clubs? I checked and see 2- Hendersonville and Greensboro... Good luck!

http://www.fmdac2.org/

Or you could start your own club if these cities are too far away (not sure where you live). Since you are retired, you might have the time I started a club about 2 years ago in Richmond, Kentucky! We meet monthly and has grown to about 25 members.
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

thumbsup01
    Hi,
    I'm in the same boat ! Just retired this past week, Live in Chesapeake, Va Beach , Outer Banks area ..!
    Been hunting off and on for about 18 / 20 years ! So lets go !
    Later, L.D.

I just moved to the RTP area and looking for a buddy. I'm 36 and far from retirement but love this hobby.

I visited Kure Beach this weekend, it was pretty weak.
    Garrett AT Pro
    Garrett ACE 350

Best find to date: 1979 Susan B. Anthony silver dollar. (Poplar Beach, Half Moon Bay, California)

Hi My Fellow TH'er Bobby
    As I am in the same boat as you I hope that we can connect for some TH'ing. I live in Wilmington and am also in search of a TH'ing Buddy. I just moved here from Sterling, VA (Northern Virginia) so have no contacts, sites, but I do see lots of potential sites in the city. I just need to do some door knocking and see what shakes out! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I hope to hear back from you soon.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Dave
    'Digger-Dave'
    THing4CSA
    PS: Remember; Don't leave it in the ground!

Oldest US Copper coin: 1798 Large Cent
    Oldest US Silver Coin: 1835 Bust Half Dime
    Oldest US Gold Coin: 1854 One Dollar, Type I
    Oldest Coin: Dateless Roman copper about the size of a US Half Dollar
    Best Relic find: US Civil War Belt Buckles (2)