Thread: I made this vide so my friends understand why we all do what we love to do here

I made this vide so my friends understand why we all do what we love to do here

Some of my friends and family think I am crazy because I am always M.I.A so I made this video to help them understand.

http://youtu.be/IX7egqMP6cs?hd=1

2012Metal Detecting compilation
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

Re: I made this vide so my friends understand why we all do what we love to do here

cool video! |

Re: I made this vide so my friends understand why we all do what we love to do here

jam packed with action! very nice
    Hello Wisconsin!

I'm motivated again.

Quote Originally Posted by markg link=topic=11108.msg121435#msg121435 date=1345988685
    I'm motivated again.
    Yep! Me too! thumbsup01
    Very nice video! Lottsa nice finds! |
    Congrats!
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

NICE NICE NICE . Lots of goodies one would rarely find here in Indiana. Great Video Thanks Yazoo

Thanks for sharing your video- very inspirational Amazing variety of finds |)

You sure found a lot of IH's lately... I esp like the lock and key, sundial and 1900 NH medal and the 1917 Walker half and the... lol
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Nice video, a lot of very good finds.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Excellent video with some great finds. Are you sure that you want your friends to know what you are doing?
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

nice video and a lot of very nice finds,good job.
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

Quote Originally Posted by aloldstuff link=topic=11108.msg121562#msg121562 date=1346075450
    Excellent video with some great finds. Are you sure that you want your friends to know what you are doing?
    thanks..... Yea I'm ok with my friends knowing. At least they know I am M.I.A for a good reason. They would never find my hunting spots...if that was what you were
    implying.
    Quote Originally Posted by markg link=topic=11108.msg121435#msg121435 date=1345988685
    I'm motivated again.
    it motivates me also... It gets me juiced looking back at some of our digs.
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

Your video explains it all |. Love seeing those large cents coming out of the ground . Nicely done
    Whites M6, Eclipse 6X10 DD, Sunray DX-1

Re: I made this v so my friends understand why we all do what we love to do here

The best explanation I've seen, heard or read.

Thank you. thumbsup01
    Keeping my community clean...one pull tab at a time.
    White's MX3; MineLab 305; Garrett ProPointer; Killer B's; Lesche and Fiskars Tools

Very well done Thiltzy!. This sure says it all.