Thread: SEPTEMBERS CONTEST

SEPTEMBERS CONTEST

GO TO LAST PAGE OF AUGUST'S CONTEST. WHY? I like messing with you all. verreaction:

Seriously i posted some Pre-Contest Info.
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now

Re: Please read my last post in the August Contest

Thank you Sal. We can definitely talk more about this. Thank you for the ideas and the generosity!

Dan, thank you for a great contest and the generous prizes. I would have guessed in the 1000's.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Re: SEPTEMBERS CONTEST

:->
    Thank you for the new contest. Looking forward to your post.

I'm very anxious to knom more about this contest...

After [glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]Del[/shadow][/glow] let me participate to his buttons contest... It was the first chance I had to participate in a MD related contest

I'm now addicted to MD and contest also!

Daniel [attachimg=1]

Attached Images Attached Images   
    French canadian from Quebec Hunting with :
    Fisher F5 Pro DD11
    Minelab Sovereign X2-S Pro

First of all, Celluforce, stop running back and forth. Your making me dizzy. :hysterical:

Secondly, When I posted the contest and said ALL MEMBERS, I meant that the staff/Administrators are welcome to participate as well . Just because you have more control over things doesn't mean you can't participate. That's the whole idea, for EVERYONE to play in the contest. The only rule about members I posted that was that you needed to have at least 10 Posts before the contest started.
    The only people that know the answers is myself and my wife so you wouldn't have any advantage over the rest of the people. So, get in there and guess away ! |
    Thanks. Sal
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now

Sal, I'm not that bright....but...what is the contest? I went to the Aug contest and didn't see it. I see the prizes. Oh, wait maybe that's it.... Guess the contest? lol
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew link=topic=11159.msg123579#msg123579 date=1348412539
    Sal, I'm not that bright....but...what is the contest? I went to the Aug contest and didn't see it. I see the prizes. Oh, wait maybe that's it.... Guess the contest? lol
    It is stickied to the top of this forum.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter link=topic=11159.msg123597#msg123597 date=1348439803
    It is stickied to the top of this forum.
    thanks |
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew