Thread: Woke up to WHITE!!

Woke up to WHITE!!

Yep it snowed last night. Not much, around 3/4 but it was still the first measureable amount on the ground. I've been so busy with working on the house and its been such a bad October that I haven't even had my detector out since Sep. :' But it is supposed to be sunny and maybe in the 60's this weekend. If I finish all my leaves ( and I have a ton of them too) I WILL be swinging a coil. My big job this fall was replacing some bad siding on the house. They don't make the stuff I have so I had to make my own out of rot resistant cedar. I figure I'll have three years to really get this house looking good so we can put it on the market just before I retire. Hopefully the housing market makes a turn around so I can make some tidy cash off of it. Its water front so that will help. thumbsup01
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

Re: Woke up to WHITE!!

Good luck with the house Hoser! I know I'm not looking forward to the white stuff. It's going to be a great week weather wise around here. I hope you get out and get some of the shiny stuff.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Hey bud sounds like winter is just around the corner unfortunately! We had our first measurable snow in early October this year and broke some records. I hear ya on the leaves too! I have way too many oak tree's in my yard and dread each fall because of it! Make sure you get out and detect before it is too late!

I'm jealous of your snow!! Not of the yardwork, though Guess I should think about raking my own leaves.

Sounds like you have a great plan for the house... and waterfront is perfect. Location, location, and location!

I hope you get out detecting this week Bill!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Boy I sure dread what's comming,, Winter. I love hunting in New England but Winter's rough at times and remember last ones withdrawl streaks. Good luck with your house..

Bruce
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Keep that white crap out there will ya? And leaves make good fertilizer and mulch...jsut run over em a few times with the lawnmower...your detecting time is running short so no need to waste it all by needlessly raking leaves... thumbsup01

Yep... the leaves ain't fun.
    If they all fell at the same time, that'd help, but the hardwood hangs in there 'til it's way too cold to have fun with it.
    I hear ya on the siding thing. The style on my house is obsolete too (3-tier).
    Good luck to you and Pat, Bill. It's a buyer's market right now, but you wanna get what you can when you sell, too.