Thread: Coupon Code for 2013 American Detectorist Calendar - $4.00 off for Forum Members

Coupon Code for 2013 American Detectorist Calendar - $4.00 off for Forum Members

Forum members can receive a $4.00 discount on the American Detectorist 2013 calendar using the following coupon code:

2013CALMEMBERCOUPON

See the American Detectorist Store to order the calendar, as well as other American Detectorist merchandise.

Note: this is a new code, as the original code expired on 12/1/12.

This code expires on 12/31/12. It is valid for one calendar (will not work on multiple orders). The code can be copied and pasted in the coupon code box during the check-out process.

The calendar features finds from a number of American Detectorist members during 2012 displayed on colorful scenic backgrounds. The calendar is published on high-quality gloss stock, spiral bound in the middle, and measures 11 X 17 inches (open).

Click HERE to see the calendar pages and photo/find credits.

This makes a great gift, and is a nice way to be reminded of metal detecting during the cold winter months ahead!

[move]Thank you for supporting American Detectorist![/move]
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Re: Coupon Code for 2013 American Detectorist Calendar - $4.00 off for Forum Members

My calendars came in the mail yesterday! They look great! Awesome job to all who maked it happen. I also appreciate the discount. Merry Christmas and HH to all, Dave.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Re: Coupon Code for 2013 American Detectorist Calendar - $4.00 off for Forum Members

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger link=topic=12007.msg129443#msg129443 date=1354987201
    My calendars came in the mail yesterday! They look great! Awesome job to all who maked it happen. I also appreciate the discount. Merry Christmas and HH to all, Dave.
    Thank you for the feedback Dave. We really appreciate it! And we appreciate the support.

Angel did the calendars this year
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger link=topic=12007.msg129443#msg129443 date=1354987201
    Thanks Dave! | May the calendar provide you with much motivation to get out and find more treasures! thumbsup01