Thread: Frst time out with the CTX3030

Frst time out with the CTX3030

thumbsup01 Weather has improved in SE WI, most of the frost is out of the ground, and the temperatures increasing. Went out in the back yard to get some hands on with the CTX3030, practice my video capture, edit, and upload. Made a video of my first coin of the season, and first coin found with the CTX. I expect the finds to improve over time. I am very pleased with the CTX and the Pro Find 25.

http://youtu.be/85Exuf3ECls
    Bob-Bristol, Wisconsin
    Minelab CTX3030__6" Smart Coil__Minelab Explorer SE Pro__Minelab Pro Find 25
    Garrett AT Pro__4-1/2" Super Sniper Coil__5" X 8" DD Coil__9" X 12" Concentric Coil__Garrett Pro Pointer
    Bounty Hunter Land Ranger__4" Gold Nugget Coil

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Re: Frst time out with the CTX3030

Your video looks good and I'm sure you will love the CTX once you get use to it. Just got back from Florida and it was nice to see most of the snow gone here in SE WI. I'm hoping to get in a few hunts this week but they are predicting rain most days. Good luck with your season and we will have to try and get together this year.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber