Thread: Introduction post

Candidate Member

Introduction post

Hello,
    I've been coin and jewelry shooting for a while and have gone through several (19) detectors since starting this obsession. I've never owned anything other than White's detectors primarily due to their customer service followed by the quality of their detectors.
    As part of my job, I drive all over the state, and get to detect the yards of buildings that are about to be demolished. It's an awful job, but somebody has to do it! lol
    My bride enjoys hunting with me using her M6 - that thing is a quarter magnet! thumbsup01
    I just acquired a Surf P.I. so that when we go down to Myrtle Beach during the summer months, she can run the BHID up on the sand and I can use the P.I. in the water.
    I'm looking forward to picking up tips and sharing a few as well.
    TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, BHID, Surf P.I. (Plus), Prizm IV

Re: Introduction post

Welcome from western MA. I also am a White's user, currently with the V3i. WOW, 19 detectors is quite a few to have had. Looking forward to your future posts.

The job sounds excellent... |

Al
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Glad to have you here, wrvond! Welcome from Illinois!

So many new members post an intriduction and then we never hear from them again. It did my heart good to see you offering helpful information and valuable insight right off the bat.

I will definitely be looking to your further participation on the forum.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is good to have you with us and I'm looking forward to your input. HH and GL

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

welcome to the American Detectorist forum Wrvond , what detector is your main one in use at the moment?? I hope you have a very good season in the finds department this year and glad you found the forum.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

19 ! Wow, and all Whites. That says something. Which was your favorite? Nice to have you here.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Happy to have you with us, wrvond! Welcome from South Mississippi.
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer

Candidate Member

Welcome!

You know you have a good job when you get paid to do what other people do for fun in their spare time. |
    "You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." - Bob Hope

Nineteen! Wow!

Welcome to the forum from southern Nevada.

You'll love the Surfmaster on the beach.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Welcome wrvond. Glad to have you here. I too am a Whites user. I use a Whites DFX and Eagle II SL 90 for my favorites and a SurfMaster II for water hunting. Can't wait to see pictures of your finds.
    (2) Whites DFX, Eagle II SL 90, Coinmaster, DB4, PRL-1, Surfmaster II, Whites V3i, FISHER 1212x, 1225x, Garrett Pro Pointer, Wilcox All Pro #251 Digger, Sun Ray DX-1, Whites Bullseye II, Whites Auto Scan Detector