Thread: 7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

:omg:Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... ::usaflag::
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    whydah

Re: 7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Amazing simply amazing. I'd be skipping work also after finding what you found today. thumbsup01 Are you sure you even need to workthinkingabout: The CTX is a precious metal magnet. I just don't know what to say but keep it up, love your posts.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Hey I may even take Monday too...LOLOL Thank my friend... Wish me luk for tomorrow and yes the CTX is a magnet for sure... It just loves Necklaces
    whydah

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

That is one hell of a hunt, WTG |

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Candidate Member

Very nice hunt

Amazing hunt, I am jealous of all your gold. Well done
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by whydah link=topic=13067.msg138987#msg138987 date=1366327895
    Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... ::
    Wydah, Congrats on a spectacular hunt today! Time you get done looting the place you'll need a bigger S.D. box! HH the rest of the season....

Good lord... these rings are top shelf!!

Congratulations whydah. |)

Crazy amount of treasure ! Love them rings thumbsup01
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

From the land of the Bluenose.....now that is one halibut of a swish...wtg! <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Great job cleaning out the cut! Don't want to leave anything for them experts to find ha ha ha. I'd take a day off to get the rest of the stuff too,seems you've hit a great spot that will churn up the goodies every storm till you get tired of trucking it home,best of luck and HH....

Great haul Whydah!! Gotta love those guys that are in a big hurry to try and get their coil over the entire beach.
    E-Trac, X-1
    Sovereign GT, S-1
    Ace 250

Nice...lot's of cool stuff A great variety of finds. Love the rings
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold