Thread: NEW CONTEST COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE !!!!

NEW CONTEST COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE !!!!

Hey everyone I've been thinking of doing another one of my Contests . This is a Contest that I don't think anyone has done before, we will see. Details to follow .
    MY question is would you rather see ONE LARGE PRIZE or Multiple Prizes. . I would like to leave this option up to you, the members .

Take Care and Stay Tuned
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now

Re: NEW CONTEST COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE !!!!

i think that the more prizes would get more people to play participation is what you want i think dennis | |

Thanks POKIE ! I was going to go that way anyways. I just have to figure out the prizes and the Rules for the game. I want to make it simple but not to easy to guess the number . The Contest will probably will start by the end of the month .
    I'll have everything put together by then and should be ready to go.
    I'll keep you all posted soon. Until then, happy hunting and good luck !
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now

Quote Originally Posted by Sal66 link=topic=13275.msg141560#msg141560 date=1369363751
    I want to make it simple but not to easy to guess the number
    A perfect strategy for great participation Sal. Thanks for your support!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

| Love your enthusiasm Sal! I did the Matchbox car contest last and only one I can think of now is 'guess how many keys or marbles' in the jar lol but we need more creativity...
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP