Thread: Question

Question

What Fisher are you using I'm got the f75 & cz5.

Re: Question

I used the CZ3d for a little over a year. It appreciated nails much more than I did though.

It was a very deep silver machine. I still miss it sometimes.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I just got the F2 for the wife. She still has a little trouble pinpointing and with determining depth, but is liking the machine a lot.
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

I have never used the f2 but have heard a lot of good things about them. Let use know how she does with it.

Sure will John. She is getting the hang of it and it won't be long before she will be a hunting monster. lol
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

I carry an F2 in my Jeep all the time for impromptu hunts. With the little 4 coil attached, it's a killer in parks and sidewalk strips.

I also began meteorite hunting after moving to the Nevada desert area. I recently bought a Gold Bug and am just starting to understand it.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

CZ3D and F75 LTD
    DETECTORS : MINELAB ETRAC, GOLDMAXX MK1,
    FISHER CZ3D AU21X 1021, GARRETT AT GOLD

I had one of the early F-75's I bought used and found some great shallow stuff but I could never find anything deeper than 5 no matter how I set it up . It also had some of the earlier quality control issues . A guy I know ( with a bad shoulder ) hated his SE so
    much he traded it to me for the F-75 even though I told him all the issues I had with it . He has since made some pretty spectacular shallow finds with it as well and could care less about the depth issue .

TNX for asking.

Here the CZ-70 Pro from Fisher Labs is in use. 8)

Candidate Member

I had a cz5 but couldn`t put up with the coke;and iron it loved.Dedicated minelab owner for the last ten years.

I bought an F2 at Christmas to loan people when they went MDing with me. I have found myself using it more than my Tesoro that cost three times as much. In a half dozen hunts I have founds 4 silvers, a handful of wheats and about $20 in clad. Pinpointing has been fairly accurate and depth has been good. This is a great little detector for the price.

Ron
    Tesoro Golden U Max

Cleaning up the world....27 cents at a time.

F4 & F75 Ltd. Still getting the feel of the 75
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE

I use just the standard F75, but I use the small 3x7 coil all the time. I hunt a lot in the trash and it works very good there. I get a dime at about 7 where I live, the old cz5 is a little deeper. You just have to us a fisher for a while to learn it. They do go deeper then other detectors for me. And I have had all the types of detectors. I'll never forget one time I had a etrac with x5 coil and went over a spot 3 times and then went over it with the F75 with the 3x7 coil and got 3 seated half, it was very trashy..