Thread: tecknics customer service is top notch and its american.....

tecknics customer service is top notch and its american.....

Im so very proud of my t2 and it feels good that this machine is made in the good old USA!A plus machine and A plus customer service department.I told them about my extreme problems ive had with a certain metal detecting company and they sayed if any of our products have any problems they will take care of me!God bless TEXAS...

Re: tecknics customer service is top notch and its american.....

i only hope that you can finally find something that you like without cutting down another brand you never know when you may need help from some of those other detector users walk lightly dennis

Very true!Does minelab have a hockey puck coil?Ive done 10 to 30 different pin point tests and they have been inconsistent!Have you heard about stock coil problems is it possible if the pin pointing mechanism is off in the electronics!

Quote Originally Posted by ssserena link=topic=13208.msg140190#msg140190 date=1367459745
    Very true!Does minelab have a hockey puck coil?Ive done 10 to 30 different pin point tests and they have been inconsistent!Have you heard about stock coil problems is it possible if the pin pointing mechanism is off in the electronics!
    I have a 6 coil for my e-trac and I think dennis has the 5

When is the bashing ever going to stop...

ssserena - you have no clue what you are talking about...

Stock COIL ROCKS - Angel recover 1000+ silver coin in one year on that stock coin... and again why am I telling you anything...

I AM NOT YOUNG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl :hysterical:
    2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

Quote Originally Posted by ssserena link=topic=13208.msg140190#msg140190 date=1367459745
    like mark told tou they have a 5 and 6 inch coil the problem may be in your coil cover have you ever took it off it could have foreign material up inside the cover thats one possibility it is also possible to have a bad coil or it could just be operator error i have a freind that had the same problem he took to minlab in lisle and they fixed it and sent it back to him dennis

I do clean the dirt in between the coil and the coil cover every 3 weeks i might just have to clean it everyday,you might have something there dennis maybe just maybe the dirt in between the coil and the coil cover is throwing the signal off!Very good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by ssserena link=topic=13208.msg140167#msg140167 date=1367447436
    Im so very proud of my t2 and it feels good that this machine is made in the good old USA!A plus machine and A plus customer service department.I told them about my extreme problems ive had with a certain metal detecting company and they sayed if any of our products have any problems they will take care of me!God bless TEXAS...
    I'll bet it was Lupe who fixed it. He is a super guy. Been working for Teknetics for many years.