Thread: a great friend

a great friend

Bought two F75 ltd fisher metal detectors, one for him and one for me. I have been a whites user since 2007. I owned a minelab explorer she but traded it for the mxt pro which I love. I've seen the f75 in action and suggested to my buddy up north that he would benefit from it because it is such a hot machine and only weighs 3.5 lbs. Due to his generosity he bought me one so I could learn it and teach him how to use his. Any pointers from you pro users of this machine will be appreciated.
    One find at a time.

Re: a great friend

I have a F75ltd. If I had two I'd sell them both and by a XP Deus and still have the friend.

Well he's not as seasoned detectorist as most and I think the F75LTD will serve him extremely well in his outings. He surprised me by getting me one so we could learn together. If technical would have not been an issue I would have suggested the gpx 4800 as it suppose to be the very best on the market. Still a kind gesture on my friends part.
    One find at a time.

A great gesture for sure How come my friends don'y buy me a machine lol Give me a couple of days and I will try and get some settings for you.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

He'll love that detector | Very lively/hot.....like my wife of 28 years
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Dirt Fisher , that was a very nice jesture that your buddy did | | he sounds like a keeper of a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=13389.msg141684#msg141684 date=1369596900
    A great gesture for sure How come my friends don'y buy me a machine lol
    Ok George i'll get you that new pretty fisher-price model detector that has the popping colored balls (that you liked) and makes those cool beeping sounds next friday but you have to promise to use it over that really plain-jane , boring ctx.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=13389.msg141705#msg141705 date=1369616129
    Ok George i'll get you that new pretty fisher-price model detector that has the popping colored balls (that you liked) and makes those cool beeping sounds next friday but you have to promise to use it over that really plain-jane , boring ctx.

<} <} <} <} <}.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now that's funny right thar.....
    I think it's because you always skunk Dan in the finds...and he needs any advantage he can get... lol
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC