Thread: 1st hunt with the CTX, MY SHIP CAME IN!!

1st hunt with the CTX, MY SHIP CAME IN!!

BATTLESHIP THAT IS, lol
    I couldn't take the wait any more I got my new CTX and just had to get out and try it out so I went to a tot lot close to my home that I have hunted before without much luck. I hunted for about an hour until it got too hot, using the stock coin program not expecting to find much, but I did manage to find about 2.50 in clad one of which was a dollar coin the battle ship and a match box toy .
    I've just scratched to surface on this machine and what it can do, so far I am impressed, after hunting for years with machines falsing all the time and being real noisy this was a nice change when it sounded off it was a target. It will be fun learning everything there is about this machine. Hopefully soon I will be finding the gold and silver.
    ::
    happy hunting all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be Safe And Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Re: 1st hunt with the CTX, MY SHIP CAME IN!!

You ship MUST have come if you could afford one of those lol That battleship is in nice condition, must have been a drop Silvers are just around the corner! Congrats on the new machine and best of luck with it.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Congrats on the CTX and for taking over the payments on that ship... the US government thanks you lol How big is the gas tank on that thing anyways You will like the CTX once you get used to it. The wireless is really nice, the battery life is great and being waterproof doesn't hurt either
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Congrats on the new machine its an awesome machine for sure if you have any questions coinut George is the best on the forum frame your first silver it will be one of many