Thread: KG 1 at Cellar Hole

KG 1 at Cellar Hole

I saw some turned leaves today. verreaction:
    Spent the morning hunting with Dan at a cellar hole site that has acres of swinging room. I dug a 1724 King George 1st(farthing?) and a knee buckle frame, some buttons, and a nice dandy from a few days ago at the same site.

Dan is usually a marathon man when it comes to detecting, today he called it quits about noon. He did pretty well for a 60 year old thumbsup01 lol
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Re: KG 1 at Cellar Hole

congrats on the George the Ist (half penny) they are a bit smaller than the George the II's and III's , its in very nice shape for its age and the knee buckle is a nice ornate one , its a nice older area and i bet theres either a cabin site near there or a starter home site .

[size=24pt]60 year old lol rofl rofl not for atleast another decade an a half there buddy lol lol

hey thanks for taking me to that cellar site |) |) ( sorry no pictures to protect the innocent ) it was slow for a bit but i got a few nice keepers today .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Great digs Drew ! You don't see too many Georgie I's come out of the ground
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

So this is were your post was Drew. I must of overlooked it 8/
    What a great old site you've found very sweet KG I and the knee buckle is so ornate I love it . Thanks for posting the KG I which is in decent shape and paints a nice picture for me of what my KG I that I found recently should look like. However, I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \ \ \
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Thiltzy link=topic=13956.msg147048#msg147048 date=1376167436
    So this is were your post was Drew. I must of overlooked it 8/
    What a great old site you've found very sweet KG I and the knee buckle is so ornate I love it . Thanks for posting the KG I which is in decent shape and paints a nice picture for me of what my KG I that I found recently should look like. However, I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \ \ \
    I think we should all pitch inand buy the man a hova round! nice finds Drewski! |
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Quote Originally Posted by Thiltzy link=topic=13956.msg147048#msg147048 date=1376167436
    I am very disappointed in Dan. How could he call it quits at mid-day only especially considering Drew found you a nice old site. Geez Dan, Davey went the entire day after being sexually assaulted by a mob of Bald Faced Hornets \ \ \
    hey cut me some slack \ , the man was kind enough to treat me as a guest at a new site of his . I found some keepers and didn't want to be a hog and take them all lol lol

I owe you one Drew

Nice job Drew. Congrats on another great hunt. Sorry I couldn't have joined you guys today. The work thing always gets in the way.
    2015 YTD $4.96 Silvers (16) Buff (3) V Nickel (4) IH (4) Gold (1) Minelab Safari and ProFind

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYMETALNUT link=topic=13956.msg147061#msg147061 date=1376173683
    I think we should all pitch inand buy the man a hova round! nice finds Drewski! |
    All right, I stole one of those electric shopping carts from Home Depot Dan is good as long as his battery holds out :hysterical: Nice KG I Drew. thumbsup01 Most don't have any detail after so many years in the dirt. Yours is in great shape. Was a beautiful day to be out in the woods.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYMETALNUT link=topic=13956.msg147061#msg147061 date=1376173683
    This one would actually work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew link=topic=13956.msg147094#msg147094 date=1376227064
    This one would actually work.
    now Drew if you put a brush mower on the front of that contraption we'd be rich selling them to relic hunters world wide lol lol