Thread: This place

This place

This place has that new girl friend smell. It has all my attention. There's a bunch of guys here I don't know and all their finds and story's. What a fun read. I'm having a lot of fun searching around. Del you might have mentioned this place to me a little sooner.
    Dig Colonial or Go Home

Personal Website www.cttodd.com

Re: This place

Hi Todd,
    I'm sure you recognize me from some other site(s). I think you'll find that this site offers a lot of positive reinforcement without all the drama. I too look forward to meeting like minded detectorists. Look forward to meeting you and all other members here.

Gordon
    You can't take it with you, so leave it for me to find!

Quote Originally Posted by CTTodd link=topic=14209.msg149371#msg149371 date=1379125487
    Del you might have mentioned this place to me a little sooner.
    Todd , stealing you away from Bob would have been unethical but i am glad you made it here.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=14209.msg149376#msg149376 date=1379129475
    Todd , stealing you away from Bob would have been unethical but i am glad you made it here.
    Bob and I or....I have agreed to see other people. It's an open relationship.
    Dig Colonial or Go Home

Personal Website www.cttodd.com

Quote Originally Posted by CTTodd link=topic=14209.msg149409#msg149409 date=1379202902
    Bob and I or....I have agreed to see other people. It's an open relationship.
    lol
    Yeah....nice place...and your post made it a bit nicer.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Thank you for the compliment, I'm sure you will be pleased with what you see. We have that small town feel.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber