Thread: The Golden Pig Ring

The Golden Pig Ring

Went back for more again tonight... Had to wait for that tide to recede a bit but it was worth the wait... Wanted to be the first there... It was slow going at first then a sterling religious medal out of the hole and into the pouch... Lots of trash today and then The GOLDEN pig popped his head out of the mud.....By this time my buddy showed up, and He brought me luck, and a nice wedding band came out and the next 3 holes in a row were rings... An Antique Signet Ring a sterling flower ring and then another wedding band.... It was like the place hadn't never been searched... Must have washed some sand away overnight...I walked away with 6 rings tonight, 4 Gold & 2 Sterling... what a day... Happy Hunting...
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    whydah

Re: The Golden Pig Ring

you guys are killing it. Do you keep them or sell them for gold scrap?
    Dig Colonial or Go Home

Personal Website www.cttodd.com

That's quite an awesome day! Four gold rings and two silver! |)

That pig ring is curious, I wonder how you could wear something like that?

Congrats on the terrific finds!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

What a night!! Congrats on your rings Whydah
    E-Trac, X-1
    Sovereign GT, S-1
    Ace 250

Nice finds. Them heavy items must congregate, so if you find one you may find more.

Quote Originally Posted by whydah link=topic=14263.msg149914#msg149914 date=1379809524
    It was like the place hadn't never been searched... Must have washed some sand away overnight...I walked away with 6 rings tonight, 4 Gold & 2 Sterling... what a day... Happy Hunting...
    That happens on dry land too lol We never understand why we can go over a spot and hit so many quality targets, considering how hard we hit the area previous
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold