2nd trip out with the e-trac today. One target was a wheatie only 4 inches deep, but was directly under a piece of foil. This target was 2 feet from a tot lot I know has been pounded, in a park I know has been pounded. I've probably passed over this target myself. That was pretty cool. I wasn't 100% sure it was going to be a good target, but was pretty sure. When I hit the foil at 2 inches, I knew to keep looking at least. It was sort of weird.

Now, I'm a little confused about iron. If I hear what may be a good target, but in pinpointing all I get is iron, is there any chance a good target will be there as well? In other words, should the pinpoint give me both iron and the good target, or just the strongest target (which will be the iron most likely). All of these I dug turned out to be only iron. I understand in motion mode with see thru you will get both targets, but does pinpointing work the same way I guess is my question (on my other target where see thru worked, there was so much trash in the area I pinpointed using the X method, and wasn't really paying attention to pinpoint mode).