Thread: my best finds

my best finds

having went thru heart surgery and am reovering now but would like to tell you all about my best finds its not a ring or a coin not even a relic its my two freinds amx fred and sqilr they both have been beside me from the start and are stil there today would like everybody to know what matters the most when all the chips are down waiting until spring to get back to hunting with these two is the hardest thing i want you all to know my best finds were these two guys and things that matter the most at the end of the day are your freinds and family just wanted to thank them so everyone knows i will be back in the spring with a renewed passion fot this sport but these guys played a huge part in my recovery thanks to them both i cant wait to get back dennis aka pokie

Re: my best finds

Thanks for sharing that, Dennis! I'm glad that you have two good friends to help you through your recovery.

Take it easy, follow your doctor's orders and you'll be back out there finding silver before you know it.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

great post and is something often overlooked and very often taken for granted and never should be. heres to your continued recovery and if its any consolation we will all be waiting for spring jst like you

Thanks for posting this Dennis. I'm very glad you are doing well and have such good friends!
    Spring will be here before you know it!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Oops a little late on this but it's good to hear you've made some good MD buddies that are there for you in person Dennis |

And to know you have friends here too Hope you recover quickly- spring will be here before we know it.
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

thanks to everybody that replied it really makes a difference it is awful hard to hear of all the great finds and not be able to get out but at least i will have the chance to in the spring it very well could have been a lot worse but with freinds and family the support will help me get back i still enjoy reading about all the finds being made it keeps me going and wanting to get back dennis

I'll put you in my prayers, Dennis. Best to you during your recovery.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Take your time and get ready for next year. There will always be great finds waiting to be found. Good friends are hard to come by and I think you have found two of them. Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery. You have a good attitude and that counts more than anything thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Dennis, can't wait to see your finds when you finally get out. Great friends are a true asset. Take care. |
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album