Thread: iminent domain

iminent domain

i searched .....city of erie pa iminent domain properties....and found that 40 0dd vacant lots and several properties with structures on them were listed...i figure thats close to fifty public owned sites to check out

Re: iminent domain

Thats something I never thought of. Did you just search for ID Erie or what?
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

from the yahoo homepage i just typed in city of erie pa eminent domain properties....that led me to erie housing authoritys site and there i clicked on properties for sale and scrolled down to vacant lots and fixer uppers. it listed addresses and parcel sizes

Brilliant! Good Luck!
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

There are over 1000 such vacant lots in Milwaukee and 500 homes scheduled for demolition over the next several years. Yes public property via tax liens, emminent domain or whatever........however, they are all posted no tresspassing by city ordinance. crying01 I know the reason is to keep people from dumping, parking and committing criminal activities in those areas, but it still says no tresspassing. No tresspassing on public property seems like an oxymoron to me.
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token