Thread: Beach Hunt in Ocean City NJ: May 17/18, 2014

Beach Hunt in Ocean City NJ: May 17/18, 2014

The Big Hunt of 2014 will be in Ocean City NJ!

The ECRDA's fifth annual beach hunt, "Cinco en Mayo", is scheduled for May 17 & 18, 2014 in family-friendly Ocean City NJ. The hunt is sponsored by the East Coast Research and Discovery Association (ECRDA).

Hundreds of THers from around the country will compete in our annual beach hunt for a truckload of prizes, including top-of-the-line detectors and gold Reales. Your registration includes every adult hunt each day -- including a Gold-and-Silver hunt -- and lunch on both days. Our ever-popular Kids' Hunt is on Saturday for junior detectorists up to age 13.

Take advantage of early registration prices -- grab the form at our website today!
    Paul Havemann
    Member, ECRDA Committee

Life is like an unhunted field: you never know what you'll find.

Thanks for the info! This might be something fun for my family Hoping school lets out by then, not too many snow days...
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Lightbulb

Just a reminder: Early bird registration for the ECRDA 2014 Hunt -- May 17 & 18, 2014 in Ocean City NJ -- ends on April 15. If that's too taxing to think about (see what I did there?), don't wait; fill out & return the registration form ASAP. Do it now... you'll be glad you did!

Notes:

-- If you've already registered and paid full price, we'll refund the difference to you.

-- The first 60 early registrants will be eligible for a free platinum, gold and treasure-chest hunt on Saturday, prior to the regular hunts that day. First prize in the Early-Bird Hunt: a 1/10 ounce platinum coin!

-- We need volunteers to assist with the kids' hunt on Saturday. Those who sign up to assist in the kids hunt' will be entered in an exclusive raffle for your help.

Hope to see you there!

Paul Havemann
    Member, ECRDA Committee
    http://www.ecrda.org/
    Find us on Facebook!
    Paul Havemann
    Member, ECRDA Committee

Life is like an unhunted field: you never know what you'll find.

Candidate Member
    This old Gentleman has already started...............Name:  old-man-metal-detector-27091932.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  63.9 KB.

I'll be there. Already registered. Can't wait.
    You can't take it with you, so leave it for me to find!