I had picked up a nice Husky tool belt combo at the big orange box store last year. It actually came with two great detecting pouches and two belts. This thing is rugged and will last for years so there is no sense in me keeping both. It has never been used. You can use the pouch with the Velcro belt it comes with or just use your own belt. It has all kinds of pockets and attachments.

As they used to say on Monty Python..."And now for something completely different ....", I will mail this belt and pouch to whoever submits the best Haiku . If you recall from your high school freshmen English, a haiku is a poem with 3 lines. First line has 5 syllables, second line has 7 syllables and the third line has 5 syllables. Example below from some ancient Japanese poet.

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

Of course, your Haiku has to be about metal detecting . I will ask my daughter to be the judge (she’s an English major/Special Ed teacher) and she’ll select the winner. I blame this idea on an old samurai movie I watched a couple weeks ago.
Don’t be shy, submit as many haikus as you want. Let's see some Metal Detecting Haiku Madness

Jeff