Thread: had a go on roman and medieval land

had a go on roman and medieval land

Hello everyone im new to the forum I film my adventures over here and would like to share them with you so heres the link to one of my vids if you like it please watch the others and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XTMnyf9nxQ
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 01-30-2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: I put in the wrong link sorry

Hey Skint anyway you can just post pictures too , some of us don't care to watch videos .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I will be soon mate but ive been working on the vids so I thought id share them with you all for the ones that do like them sorry if ive got off on the wrong foot if you would rather me not post the vids let me know and ill stop once again my apologies

No problem with the videos keep posting them, if you can a few pics will entice people to watch the videos when they have time.
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

You didn't get off on the wrong foot, Flint! No problem posting videos here, many of us enjoy watching them. I also make metal detecting videos and have my own YouTube channel. It's just that many people can't watch videos at work, or they don't have time to watch videos, so we like to see photos of the finds as well.

We love to see the fascinating coins and relics from over there across the pond. Please keep sharing your finds with us!
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 01-30-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I will put some finds pics up later on

ahhh mate !!!! its so nice to hear another cockney voice other than me own son .
    i live in yanksville with the septics now but came from walthamstow originally , used to work on smithfield meat market.
    nice to av you ear mukka and keep posting the vids me ol mate there great............."its like the blair witch as been doing fireworks".......laugh mate ? i nearly bought a pint!!
    Last edited by lee; 01-30-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Alright mate im a barking boy we get about dont we lol im glad you like the vids ive had alot of nice comments of the americans it must be well good living over there

Quote Originally Posted by Skint Eastwood View Post
    I will be soon mate but ive been working on the vids so I thought id share them with you all for the ones that do like them sorry if ive got off on the wrong foot if you would rather me not post the vids let me know and ill stop once again my apologies
    Skint , you didn't "get off on the wrong foot" , sorry if I didn't explain my self better and may have confused you . posting links to your videos is just fine here but to be honest some just don't watch videos (I'm guilty of it ) and since I don't I often not respond to those threads .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Thats ok mate you should watch mine it might change your mind anout them lol
    PLEASE WATCH MY METAL DETECTING GOOD OLD ENGLAND VIDEOS https://www.youtube.com/user/Skinteastwoodmd/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Skint Eastwood View Post
    Alright mate im a barking boy we get about dont we lol im glad you like the vids ive had alot of nice comments of the americans it must be well good living over there
    barking ay , i used go out wiv some ol salt from there....nice girl but i wouldnt take er home to met me ol dear..lol.
    your right mate its bloody great over ear, everything is so much easyer than the muvver land.
    if you ever fancy coming over for a week gis a shout and ill put you up........detecting every bloody day mukka !!!!!

Hey Skint, great video, your enthusiasm for MD'ing is infectious. Digging in the mud is no fun but at least your digging, the ground in my neck of the woods is frozen like a rock...come on spring
    Tesoro Silver Umax / Garrett Pro pointer
    Oldest silver / 1877cc Seated Quarter... Oldest coin 1866 Fatty IH