Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saturday's cellar hole hunt with Dave...not much to see here

This has been a fun thread to follow. You guys crack me up. Im excited to see the results of this challenge. Damn snow!!!

I agree with NJJosh, this was a fun thread to read and follow. I am envious that I don't have geographically close friends to hunt with and share the love (of the sport)! Looking forward to hearing about the big Cellar Hole hunt challenge, when the snow melts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiltzy View Post
    I agree with Dan, cellar holes is all four of our specialty. Even though you guys have 20-30yrs experience on me,. I accept that challenge. I will converse with Dave and we will give up a site that we both hunted. This sounds like fun looking forward to it. What do you say Dave...you in?
    Todd , I have less than 15 years doing cellar sites (still a lot to learn i'm afraid) to your few . Dave has a few more on you but remember you guys get out probably 2 to 3 times more than George and I (usually once a week for us about 6 to 8 hours ) thats if we're not detecting for the museum then we don't even get out for ourselves that week.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYMETALNUT View Post
    I like the field thought but,I guess we'll have to settle on the cellar hole option.I bet there are a few more coppers in that field though and to hunt the other fields that haven't been hunted has me droolin
    the field would be great to host a group hunt and meet some peeps , you should organize it Todd . it would be a big hit .

Quote Originally Posted by NJJOSH View Post
    This has been a fun thread to follow. You guys crack me up. Im excited to see the results of this challenge. Damn snow!!!
    Josh we have a good time badgering each other , its all just good fun . We have a lot of respect for each other and if you can't poke fun at yourself who can you poke fun at ??
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    the field would be great to host a group hunt and meet some peeps , you should organize it Todd . it would be a big hit .
    I like that idea. If you arrange it Todd, count me in. I'd like to meet some other detectorists in the area.